To Request Rock County Human Services Department Records
- Please note that a reasonable fee is generally charged for record copies.
2. Sign and Date the form.
Rock County Human Services Department
Attn: Records Unit
PO Box 1649
Janesville, WI 53547
Email: [email protected]
You may also request Child Protective Services records through our email address at [email protected] Please include the following information in your email:
- The children/s name/s and date/s of birth
- Your relationship with the children
- Where you would like the records sent (e-mail address, fax, or address)?
- Please include approximate dates of CPS involvement if known
- If records are needed for an upcoming court date please include when records are needed
- Are you declining secure e-mails for your records? [If we are sending your records through e-mail we will automatically send them securely (unless you opt-out) which means you will have to set up a password; if you do not want to set up a password then please let us know and we will send the records without it but please know this may expose your records to unauthorized access.]
Contact the Records Unit with questions: