Prescription Drug Collection

JM4C Take it to the Box Page 1

 JM4C Take it to the Box Page 2

Sharps Collection

It is against the law in the state of Wisconsin to dispose of sharps in household trash.

What to Do with Used Sharps in Wisconsin

City of Janesville Special Wastes & Recycling

FoodShare provides assistance for people of all ages who have a job but have low incomes, are living on small or fixed income, have lost their job, retired or are disabled and not able to work, to buy the food they need for good health.

Women Infant Children (WIC)
WIC is a supplemental Food and Nutrition program for Women, Infants, and Children that includes: nutritious foods (free of cost), nutrition education health screening, parenting education, and access to medical services. Clients can be pregnant or new mothers and their children.



Looking for a resource or service in Rock Co? Call 2-1-1

Is your agency program or service listed with 211? If not, call 2-1-1 and ask how to get your agency in their directory of services and resources in Rock County.